Pension Scheme Administration Staff
The Pension Scheme Administration Staff Remuneration Survey (established in 2000) examines the remuneration of pension scheme administration staff employed by organisations providing third-party/outsourced administration services.
Participants include actuarial & pensions consulting organisations and other specialist third-party administration service providers.
Roles covered by this survey:
The survey analyses the remuneration of the following core pension administration roles:
- Administration Operations Roles
- Client Service Delivery Roles
- Technical and Operations Support Roles
All jobholders are matched to an administration role and to a job-level. The job-matching model – which has been developed in consultation with the survey participants – has 8 job-levels. Full details are available on request.
Most analyses are conducted according to job-level.
All pay analyses include Base Salary, Total Cash and Total Compensation market statistics.
In addition to the main national analysis of all jobs, the survey reports feature:
- Separate analyses for each of the three main roles
- Regional analyses (Inner London, M25 area, South East, Midlands, North, Scotland, South West and Wales).
- Variable cash analysis
- Major components of the benefits package
Full details of our job-matching, analysis and presentation methodologies and techniques are available upon request.
Individual subscriber practices are not identifiable in our surveys.