Management Consultants Ireland
The Consultants Remuneration Database Ireland examines the remuneration of management consultants, drawing on data submitted by many of Ireland’s leading consulting organisations. The survey is now in its 20th year.
Consultancy Areas Covered By This Survey:
The survey analyses pay of consultants focusing on the following specialist areas:
- Human Capital & Organisation Consulting
- Operations & Finance Consulting
- Strategy, Business Transformation & Strategic Analysis (including an analysis of Digital Consulting roles’ pay).
- Risk Management & Security Consulting
- Information Systems & Technology Consulting
- Programme & Project Management
Additional compensation analysis is provided for consultants focusing on the financial services sector.
All jobholders are matched to a consulting discipline and to a job-level. The job-matching model has 10 job-levels. Full details are available on request.
Most analyses are conducted according to job-level.
All pay analyses include Base Salary, Total Cash and Total Compensation market statistics.
In addition to the main national analysis of all jobs, the survey reports feature:
- Analysis by consulting specialism
- Analysis by client market sector
- Regional analyses
- Variable cash analysis
- Graduate recruits’ pay offers
- Major components of the benefits package
Other analyses are described in the full survey specification, available upon request.
Full details of our job-matching, analysis and presentation methodologies and techniques are available upon request.
Individual subscriber practices are not identifiable in our surveys.